Program Description: This is an online based certification program comprised of multiple meeting sessions. Scheduling will be flexible with the intent to accommodate registrants. Click Add to Cart and purchase. We will provide you the initial steps and scheduling options for the 3 online sessions.
Click here to view Agenda
- Become familiar with the 5-step cycle for Management Development
- Participate in the Managerial Assessment of Proficiency (MAP2)
- Learn how to conduct group and individual assessment interpretation sessions
- Learn How to convert the assessment results into specific action planning to meet organizational and individual needs
- Complete an individual feedback session example
- Complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate knowledge
Earn APTD and CPLP Recertification Points
This program is eligible for 6 APTD and CPLP recertification points from the ATD Certification Institute. The amount indicated is the maximum number of recertification points a participant can receive for this program.
Visit https://www.td.org/Certification/For-CPLPs/Recertification for more details about APTD and CPLP recertification policies.
MAP2 Assessment Overview:
The Managerial Assessment of Proficiency (MAP2) is the premier assessment of managerial competence in the marketplace. Developed by ATD Hall of Fame inductee Dr. Scott Parry, MAP is a video driven, competency based assessment that provides participants an objective rating of proficiency in 12 fundamental managerial competencies and important information on 10 styles and values. In 11 video episodes, Bill Taylor and his team of four supervisors exhibit a range of managerial competencies as they simulate what happens during a typical workweek. Participants can see parallels from their own experience base as they evaluate the actions of Taylor and his coworkers. MAP2 is a proven tool for pinpointing and charting managerial strengths and weaknesses as compared to norms developed from the 100,000 managers and supervisors who have taken MAP2. With MAP2 you can objectively identify the area of greatest developmental need and opportunity. Targeted training workshops are available for each MAP2 competency with our Managing to Excel program enabling focused development to improve managerial performance.
The “Buy In” Advantage
MAP2 provides superior buy-in by all company stakeholders, so that you can rest assured that all your managers have attained basic competency skill levels.
- Participant’s buy-in because the MAP2 assessment videos depict realistic management scenarios.
- Trainer’s buy-in because objective MAP2 data provides objective information on competence based on correct and incorrect responses..
- Management buys-in because aggregate training needs are objectively identified and targeted training materials are available to close skill gaps fast.
What Clients are Saying
“I’ve been in organizational development and manufacturing for many years. In all my years of experience, I’ve rarely seen the impact made by MAP and Excel in the day-to-day performance of employees. We had a 43% improvement in the 12 competencies measured by MAP due to the Excel Training and coaching.“
“I can’t think of a better training dollar I’ve ever invested”
Click here to find out More Now.
More Information Email email@example.com or call 1-800-822-2801 ext. 1133