In an increasingly competitive world, an effective salesperson needs a wide variety of skills and competencies in order to be successful. These skills and competencies include the ability to:
- Appreciate Customer Needs and Expectations
- Listen Attentively
- Be Analytical
- Problem Solve
- Handle Objections and Complaints
- Communicate and Present Effectively
- Show Personal Warmth and Empathy
- Demonstrate Tenacity and Self Motivation
- Be Well-Organized and Resourceful
Click Here to View Sample Report
When to Use the Sales Effectiveness Profile
- With sales or customer service personnel who need to improve their effectiveness through a structured self assessment of their strengths and weaknesses.
- As an introductory training activity on sales skills to expose participants to the full breadth of important sales behaviors.
- With sales or customer service managers who need to be able to recognize and correct deficient competencies used in the sales process.
- As the center piece of a 1-day facilitated training workshop on sales.
· Sales feedback report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
· Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
· Standardized — The Sales Effectiveness questionnaire and report format is standardized with 9 different competency-based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardized administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the sales effectiveness feedback report provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps.
· Measures 7 core sales competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
· Each behavioral item in the assessment is a positive sales behavior.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
· The report itself is broken into six smaller reports. Reports begin with summary competency scores and drill down to behavioral specifics including sales tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
· In the online format, there is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.
For more information call 1-800-822-2801