This 84 item assessment collects self or 360-feedback on change management competencies including proactive thinking, organizing for change, involving others, visualizing the future, communicating clearly, breaking from the past and consolidating new learning.
Click Here to View Sample Report
When to Use the Change Management Effectiveness Profile
- With all managers and executives for whom effective change management is important.
- As an introductory training activity on change management to expose participants to the full breadth of important change management behaviors.
- With internal consultants, OD professionals, training professionals or others who must facilitate others through change.
- With teams, departments or employees that are experiencing, or are about to experience, a significant transition.
- As the center piece of a 1-day facilitated training workshop on change management.
· Change management feedback report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
· Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
· Standardized — The Change Management Effectiveness questionnaire and report format is standardized with 9 different competency based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardized administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the change management effectiveness feedback report provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps.
· Measures 7 core change management competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
· Each behavioral item in the assessment is a positive change management behavior.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
· The report itself is broken into six smaller reports. Reports begin with summary competency scores and drill down to behavioral specifics including change management tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
· In the online format, there is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.