|Dealing with Conflict Training Package
Product Code: HSDCTP
Save over 500!
With the Dealing With Conflict Training Package Special you get
- 10 Dealing with Conflict Online Assessments.
- 10 Dealing with Conflict Participant Booklets.
- The Dealing with Conflict Facilitators Guide
The Dealing with Conflict Leaders Guide covers the following:
This flexible instructor’s guide provides everything a trainer needs to lead a compelling conflict resolution workshop. With extremely little prep time, trainers can effectively lead a conflict resolution workshop and there are no complicated programs to learn or costly and time consuming certifications required. Training can range from 2 hours to a full day according to your needs. There are individual modules on exploring conflict, understanding different conflict resolution styles, which style to use, improving your conflict management and advanced techniques for competition and collaboration. Includes power point slides for each of the five training modules.
The Dealing with Conflict Participant Booklet
- Administration, scoring, and background of the Dealing with Conflict Instrument.
- Module 1 explores the high costs of organization conflict and the importance of adopting a negotiating posture to resolve most business conflict.
- Module 2 covers the importance of understanding your dominant conflict style as your default style when under the pressures that conflict often exerts.
- Module 3 explains the two motivating forces that often determine an individuals approach to conflict: Concern for the outcome & Concern for the relationship. Participants learn to make situational decisions.
- Module 4 covers measuring and improving your conflict IQ and how to improve how you resolve conflict.
- Module 5 teaches advanced negotiating skills useful with the collaboration and compete styles of conflict resolution and includes best practices for trust building, listening, creative thinking, and anger management.
The participant guide includes all the exercise worksheets needed for participants to seamlessly follow the conflict workshop outlined in the Leader’s Guide. The course book helps you complete the assessment and includes a series of activities designed to teach and reinforce conflict management skills. .
The Dealing with Conflict Online Assessment:
This assessment makes dealing with conflict better than ever, with expanded reports and graphs this instrument is more effective, easier to use and easier to administer.
The new online assessment produces a comprehensive report of results that makes it easy to use this best selling assessment for effective self-directed learning or classroom style training. The 22 page feedback report includes:
- Graphs of the participants results in the five conflict styles and includes a percentile comparison of the participants scores to the scores of the general population.
- A guide to conflict handling styles that outlines the implications of the participant’s scores across all five conflict styles.
- A detailed skill building section on the use of the collaborative style, which is the preferred style for more business situations.
- An explanation of conflict IQ and how to improve your conflict IQ.
- The effect of conflict on employee motivation.
- Anger management practices
- The Conflict Situation Selector exercise, which is a separate assessment activity to teach participants how to select the optimal conflict style for every situation.
Trainers/administrators appreciate the ease of use and control provided with the online assessment administration system. The trainer can control if the participant can access their report, modify email notifications, and download group raw data for additional analysis.
Participants simply complete the assessment by clicking a link provided by an email invitation to participate in the online assessment process. For self-directed learning applications, participants can immediately access their reports.