This assessment identifies your learning style profile, which will be composed of your predisposition to learn most readily, and to what degree, in the following categories:
· Attending, telescopic
· Attending, wide angled
· Translating, dependent
· Translating, collaborative
· Translating, autonomous
· Relating, visual
· Relating, auditory
· Relating, kinesthetic
· Understanding, global
· Understanding, analytical
When to Use the Learning Styles Profile
- With any employees who need to explore their learning styles in order to improve their learning speed through self awareness of their learning styles strengths and weaknesses.
- With trainers and managers who must train, to give them an understanding of the different learning styles they will encounter when teaching or providing instruction in any area.
- As an introductory training activity on learning styles prior to any training to teach participants about their own predispositions and how this can affect their ability to learn in the workplace.
- As the center piece of a 1-day facilitated training workshop on learning styles.
· Learning style feedback report — Displays the participants learning styles profile with detailed explanations of each primary category and their sub-scales.
· Narrative interprets learning styles so the participant understands exactly how they will tend to learn most comfortably.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – In addition to your specific profile information the feedback report contains a “Contract for Change” template that can be used individually, or in a class, for setting goals, recording progress, key persons involved in the development effort, and the end result of improving learning.
· Measures 4 primary learning styles including 10 sub-scales through 32 items, and provides a wealth of information on how to apply learning styles so that information that is provided in non optimal ways does not interfere with learning.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
· The report is broken into ten smaller reports. Reports begin with an introduction to learning style followed by your individual assessment results and then detailed explanations of how to interpret and use this new information.
For more information call 1-800-822-2801